Little Frankee, the Ohio County child who swallowed a powerful ingredient used to make meth, is out of the hospital and in foster care.
That's what we're hearing from Don Adams, who's helping organize Saturday's benefit for the two-year-old-girl.
Adams says Frankee still has a feeding tube, but is doing very well and is happy. In June, police say the toddler swallowed a drain cleaner known as liquid fire.
Authorities arrested her mother, Rachael Arroyo, and her mother's boyfriend, Jared McStoots. Both are facing several charges in the case.
Registration for Saturday's even is at 9 A.M. at Maloney's on Highland Pointe Drive in Owensboro.
A silent auction, bike, show and more will be held. All money raised will help for Frankee's medical care.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: