Fire investigators believe gas leak started house fire - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Fire investigators believe gas leak started house fire

Posted: Updated:

Evansville fire investigators are trying to figure out what caused a house fire.

It happened around 8:30 on Thursday night at Linwood and Sweetser.

Fire crews tell 14 News they suspect there was a gas leak.

It is unknown if anyone was home at the time of the fire.

No injuries were reported.

14 News is continuing to follow these breaking developments, and we will have the latest on air, online at 14News.com and on mobile with the 14 News mobile app.

Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow