Good news about Ohio Co. toddler who ingested meth ingredient - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Good news about Ohio Co. toddler who ingested meth ingredient

Posted: Updated:
Facebook - Frankee's Voice Facebook - Frankee's Voice

We've got good news about the Ohio County toddler who authorities say swallowed a powerful ingredient used to make meth. 

This is a story 14 News has been keeping an eye on.  That little girl, Frankee, swallowed a drain cleaner called liquid fire. On Monday night, she remains at Kosair Children's Hospital.  

Her mother and her mother's, boyfriend are both facing charges.

The Facebook page, Frankee's Voice, continues to post updates on Frankee's condition. The webpage announced to its 8,300 followers that Frankee is now off of life support and breathing on her own. They say she's even smiling at times.  

They also thanked everyone who has been praying for Frankee's recovery.

A motorcycle poker run and silent auction are planned for July 6 at Maloney's in Owensboro. All money raised will go to help in Frankee's recovery.

Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow