Firefighters were on scene of a house fire in the 4600 block of Big Cynthiana Road in northwest Vanderburgh County.
Officials say the broke out about 2:00 Wednesday afternoon. They say the fire started outside the home, and are still looking into a cause.
Authorities say there was also a gas leak at the meter and a Vectren crew was called to scene to shut it off.
Everyone in the house made it out safely and no one was hurt.
Fire crews say its still under investigation and the fire its not suspicious.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: