Evansville apartment evacuated after early morning fire - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Evansville apartment evacuated after early morning fire

Posted: Updated:

An Evansville apartment complex is evacuated overnight after a stove catches fire. 

It happened early Tuesday morning at 3130 Tamarack Court.

Fire officials say the stove in an upstairs apartment caught fire and all residents were evacuated.

Officials say there is smoke damage throughout the apartment.

No one was injured.

The person living in that apartment is being assisted by the Red Cross.

Everyone else was allowed back inside the complex.

Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow