Red Cross called to help man affected in Evansville house fire - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Red Cross called to help man affected in Evansville house fire

Posted: Updated:

Red Cross volunteers are assisting a man who was caught in a house fire in Evansville Wednesday morning.

Firefighters say they were called out to 1017 Edgar Street at about 3:17 in the morning.

They had the fire tapped out in about 20 minutes.

An investigator on scene says the fire started from an improperly installed wood burning stove.

One man was home at the time, the Red Cross is assisting him.

Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow