Erin Meyer - Tri-State News, Weather & Sports

Erin Meyer

I'm happy to back in my hometown telling stories that matter to the Tri-State.

I was born and raised in Evansville and graduated from Memorial High School. 

While attending the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio, I worked with the university's television station, Flyer TV. 

I actually hosted a dating game show for a while which was a blast! 

My first TV job didn't take me far away-- I spent close to four years working as a producer and reporter in Dayton. 

One of the best parts of living in Dayton was getting to cheer on my beloved Flyers basketball team!  

I left Dayton to spend some time in the big city—Chicago!  In Chicago, I worked as a producer for a morning news and talk show at WCIU-TV.  I loved being in Chicago, but it feels good to be home! 

When I'm not working, I love to spend time with my family and friends.  It's so nice being close to them again! 

I'm also a big fan of the Lady Aces basketball team, so if you see me at a game—or anywhere else around town—please say hi!  I'd love to meet you. 

Or, you can always get in touch with me with ideas or questions at emeyer@14news.com

Hope to hear from you!   

Follow Erin on Twitter , on Facebook. and on Instagram

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly