This is quick and easy and gets the house smelling very festive, very fast.
Easy Apple Cobbler:
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees
· Peel and slice 4 or 5 apples (depending on size) approx 5 cups
· In large mixing bowl add ½ cup melted butter, 2 tblsp white sugar,
and ¼ tsp cinnamon. Mix well
· Add apples to mixture and turn several times to coat
· Pour apples and mixture into a 9x13 in. baking pan
· In mixing bowl combine: 1 cup white sugar, ¼ tsp salt, 1 tsp baking
powder, 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, and ½ cup milk.
· Mix well (will be very stiff)
· Spoon batter over apples
Bake for 45 mins. at 350 degrees, until top is golden and crisp.