OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFIE-TV, Head's Electric, Spa City, Second Nature,Lawn masters, Batteries Now. The promotion begins at 8am March 23rd and ends at 4pm on April 20th 2009.Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents and immediate family members of employees and agents of Raycom Media, Inc., WFIE-TV, Head's Electric, Spa City, Second Nature, Lawn masters, Batteries Now, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. In order to be qualified, the entrant must be the owner of a home.
3. How to Enter. Beginning at 8am on march23rd 2009, individuals can log on to www.14wfie.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by 4pm on April 20th, 2009 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be complete.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize. The prize may not be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, in which case a prize, or portion thereof, as applicable, of equal or greater value will be awarded.
There will be one (1) winner of this promotion. The prize will consist of services and/or merchandise from the following Sponsor(s) valued at the amounts stated next to each such sponsor:
- Heads Electric-Lighting
- Spa City-Grill
- Second Nature-Landscaping
- Lawn masters-Lawn treatment
The specific merchandise and/or services to be provided will be determined solely by the applicable sponsor. Prize value approximately $4,650.
5. How the Prize Is Awarded. (1) winner will be drawn randomly by 14 WFIE. The winner will be notified via telephone or address provided. The winner must also agree to be videotaped and showcased on WFIE-TV.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim the prize. The winnerwill be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 7 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. The release will release WFIE-TV from any liability for the merchandise and/or services provided by the sponsors listed above in Rule #4. Any co-owners must also sign a release.
The winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WFIE-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from WFIE-TV if WFIE-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winner acknowledges that WFIE-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast his or her name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto, and his or her garage.