The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Vincennes.
* from Wednesday March 19 until further notice.
* At 9:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Wednesday morning and
continue to rise to near 16.5 feet by Thursday evening.
* At 17.0 feet...Considerable agricultural flooding extends from just
north of the junction of Illinois 33 with Business 50 to the St.
Francesville, Illinois area. River Road from Lincoln Memorial
Bridge to Billett Rd is impassable. Extensive seep water forms
behind Illinois levees extending from Russellville to U.S. Highway
50. Flooding of agricultural land begins in Knox County Indiana
west of the railroad extending for the Oaktown area to the
northside of Vincennes. Extensive flooding of Small Creek.
LAT...LON 3886 8756 3871 8756 3847 8778 3846 8764
3874 8746 3887 8750