14News is searching for Santa and if you find him, there is a big prize waiting for you. We're giving away a 55" Roku TV to one lucky winner so they can be ready to watch the Super Bowl, The NBC Winter Olympics, and our daily newscasts on our new Roku channel. All you have to do is find the image of Santa on our 14News app that says "You Found Santa" and click on the image where it will take you to a form that needs to be filled out to claim your prize.Only one person will win this contest so star searching. Find Santa on the 14News mobile app and be a winner today!
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES: Search for Santa
1. Promotion Description. “Search for Santa. This promotion is sponsored by WFIE, LLC, 1115 Mt. Auburn Rd. Evansville, Indiana 47720 and Sponsors. The promotion begins on Wednesday December13, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends someone finds Santa or December 31st at 11:59pm. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. No entry necessary to win you just need to find the Santa image described in promotional materials.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. To be eligible for the Local Prize, as defined below, you must be a legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Wayne, Edwards, Wabash, White, Pike, Dubois, Perry, Posey, Gibson, Vanderburgh, Warrick, Spencer, Union, Henderson, Daviess, Hancock, Webster, McLean, Ohio, Hopkins, and Muhlenberg counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WFIE, Participating Entities, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Winners cannot have won any contest on WFIE or 14news.com in the last 30 days and can only win once in this contest.
3. How to Win. There is one way to win this promotion. Beginning on Wednesday, Dec 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EST individuals can win by finding the image of Santa Claus on our WFIE News App. The person that finds the image has to click on the ad and fill out the form to claim the prize.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that –WFIE, the Participating Entities and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WFIE may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WFIE is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
LOCAL WINNER. One (1) person will win the prize by finding the Santa Claus image on the 14News app and completing the form to claim prize.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
The Winners will be contacted at the time of finding the image. In the event the individual selected as either the Local Winner or the Grand Prize Winner does not respond within three (3) business days of notification, the Sponsor may, but shall not be obligated to, select an alternate winner.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winner is the person who finds the Santa Claus image and completes claim form.
6. Odds of Winning. The Santa Claus image is served up to once a day for the length of the promotion.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. Local Prize can be picked up at the WFIE studios (1115 Mt. Auburn Rd. Evansville, Indiana 47720) between 8am and 5pm CST Monday through Friday. Winner must take possession of his or her prize by Friday Jan 26, 2018 at CST or the prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize will be mailed to winner after appropriate steps have been taken to ensure eligibility.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WFIE will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WFIE if WFIE reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in any media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WFIE, and all other Sponsors, Participating Entities and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s) and Participating Entities, its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsors are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10 List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WFIE, P.O. BOX 1414 Evansville, Indiana 47701 Attn: Search For Santa by january 22, 2017.