EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - If you’re planning a bunch of travel this week is your chance to get enrolled in the TSA pre-check program.
You can get signed up now through Friday at the Evansville airport.
Pre-check is a way to get through airport security faster. You will be able to skip the line and go through a quicker screening process.
Enrollment hours are:
- Tuesday/Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday/Friday: 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sign up costs $85 for 5 years; you’ll need proof of citizenship to sign up.
You can pre-enroll by following the steps below.
- (Click here) to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zip code/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Evansville Regional Airport” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)